“I only have one regret…not having done this sooner!” – M.D. of Atlanta, Georgia
The holiday season has been a great start for us so far and we are excited for what’s to come in 2015! As we get another day older, and wiser, now is a great time to do something that you’ve perhaps put off for a while. As a double board-certified plastic surgeon with over 20 years having the pleasure of working with many remarkable patients, the biggest regret some of them have is that they waited so long to renew the beauty of their youth.
To help make your season brighter, we are kicking off December with specials to renew your radiance and have you feeling and looking your best:
Treat yourself to five (5) Band Aid Skin Tightening treatments for just $1,250 which comes out to only $250 per session!
- Target deep dermal layers and promote collagen production.
- Our Protégé system uses gentle, controlled RF heat.
- Correct the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Address sagging skin and imperfections from deep within the skin.
- No surgery or anesthesia; we’ll have you out of the office in no time.
- Beautiful, natural-looking results with no need for extensive downtime.
Band Aid Laser Skin Resurfacing, $1000 OFF when you purchase a full face treatment (normally $2,250).
- Reduce and even eliminate fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.
- Our laser technology stimulates collagen production to rejuvenate youthful elasticity to your skin.
- An excellent choice for those of you looking for a non-surgical, minimally-invasive anti-aging procedure.
There’s still time to take advantage of special in-office rebates we are offering. Save on our most popular facial fillers, including Perlane® and Restylane®, and on the 5mL Latisse® eyelash enhancement BOGO special. These are just a fraction of the great savings we have for the month so be sure to check out the flyer below for all the details or contact the office of Dr. John LeRoy by giving us a call at 404-843-0840 to get your facial rejuvenation journey started. Don’t wait because rebates are limited while supplies last and are first come, first serve! You can also stay updated on the latest news and specials by connecting with me, Dr. LeRoy, on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.