At the office of double board-certified Atlanta plastic surgeon Dr. John LeRoy, we’re grateful every day to be part of such a supportive and wonderful community. So, every year, we make it a priority to give back by hosting our social media charity contests. That time has rolled around again, so from now until Friday, February 27th, 2015, you can nominate your favorite local charity to win a $1,000 donation in your name.
How can I enter the charity contest?
- Go to LeRoy’s Facebook page and click “Like” if you haven’t already.
- Find the post pinned to the top of the page instructing you to enter the contest.
- Under the photo, comment with the name of the charity you are nominating, as well as 50 words or less explaining why you think they deserve the donation.
- Nominations will close on Friday, February 27th.
Does it cost anything to enter the contest?
No, entries are completely free! This donation will be a combined effort between our office and our patients and fans: you help us choose a deserving local charity, and we’ll provide funding that will help the winning organization better serve the community.
What criteria need to be met for my nomination to be considered?
We are only able to consider nominations that meet all of the following qualifications:
- The charity must hold a 501 (c)(3) non-profit distinction.
- The charity must be in Georgia.
- The nominator must be at least 18 years of age.
- Each nominator may only nominate one charity.
- The charity must contribute to a greater good, identifiable through a published mission statement.
- The charity may not be a previous charity contest winner. For more information on our most recent contest winners, check out our charity contest eblast.
How will the winner be chosen?
After we have all your nominations, we will select the four finalists, based on the organization’s impact on the nominator, as well as the organization’s ability to put the funds to a good use to have a positive impact on the community. Between Monday, March 2nd and Monday, March 23rd, you can visit our Facebook page to vote on which of the top four charities should receive the donation. We will announce the winning charity on Tuesday, March 24th, 2015.
Joining us on social media is a great way for you to not only help us give back to the community by participating in our charity contests, but to also stay up-to-date on the latest developments in our office and to receive great information about the procedures we offer. The collaborative relationship with our patients is one of the ways we make sure that every patient has a great experience with us, and we would love for you to be a part of it by following us on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.